Sunday 6 March 2016

My Spring Wishlist

Out with the old, in with the new!

I'm in the middle of cleaning out my wardrobe and updating my make up collection in preparation for springtime. As I'm getting rid of anything I don't wear and packing away winter clothes, I needed to come up with an organised way of thinking through what I actually need to (want to really) buy this season. And what better way there is than writing a list, right?

Fashion


This season I would really like to aim for a well thought out and put together wardrobe. I normally tend to buy things I like, not things I need, so I end up with a bunch of jumpers but no jeans or trousers. Classic! Living in the UK also means that I can carry on wearing some of my winter jumpers pretty much until July, so I only have to get a few extra additions. Let's see the list!



From the top left:

MOTO Vintage Daisy Shorts, Topshop, £24

Zipped Backpack, Mango, £39.99

Lightweight Textured Truster Coat, Topshop, £79

Plimsolls with Laces, Zara, £25.99

Lace Applique Dress, Mango, £35.99

Quilted Bomber Jacket, Zara, £39.99

ASOS Boyfriend Sweat with Hey Sweetie Print, ASOS.com, £22

Relax Fit Ripped Jeans, Zara, £25.99

Printed Blouse, Zara, £25.99

As you can see I'm very much into my whites this spring and my wardrobe will be quite monochrome as per usual. It will be interesting to see if I actually get all these items, as I will have to try on most of them. This is where I normally cry a bit in the changing room and then put them back on the shelves.

Beauty

Make up shopping, however, never makes me feel fat! Let's see all the items that will make my purse empty this spring!



From the top left:

Eyes to Mesmerise Cream Eyeshadow in Bette, Charlotte Tilbury, £22

Diorblush Sculpt in Pink Shape, Dior, £32

Art Stick in Sunset Orange, Bobbi Brown, £20

Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita, Nars £19

Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, Marc Jacobs £20

Light Wonder Foundation, Charlotte Tilbury, £32

Accessories

Accessories-wise I'm still in love with my Michael Kors rosegold watch and my Pandora Rose necklace, but I would like to expand my happy rosegold family with this beauty:



Rose Gold- Tone Rose Quartz Cuff, Michael Kors, $115 (I haven't managed to find it on a UK website as of yet...)

I'm also desperately looking for some rosegold rings, so if you have seen some that would tie in with this style, please do let me know in the comments!

This is all I'm really planning to purchase this spring, although my planning may not be so realistic. Let's see how it goes!


9 comments:

  1. I love all your fashion choices, but that white dress from Mango is just to die for! I think all those pieces will be great together and really interchangeable. I'm really into the monochrome thing at the moment too so this really appeals to me :)

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I agree, that dress is just beautiful, but I have a feeling it won't look the same when I try it on :) I'm aiming to build something similar to a capsule wardrobe although I'm not taking the shopping rules that seriously, but I like a well thought out wardrobe :)

      Delete
  2. Great fashion picks, I love the Topshop jacket! I live in Scotland so we can wear coats all the way through summer haha I always seem to be buying them. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say it's not much better in nottingham, a good jacket is definitely an investment here :) I love your blog!!

      Delete
  3. I'm exactly the same when it comes to buying clothes! It's so annoying!!
    Love the rose gold bangle :)

    Screen Nine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I need to find a UK retailer for it :)

      Delete
  4. I also really want to try the charlotte tilbury makeup, especially the foundation! And the trench coat looks so gorgeous - If only I could afford one haha! I guess that's the point of a wishlist :) x

    Zoe x
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/styling-chapters-13652133

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte tilbury is definitely a no.1 :) I actually wrote a review on some of her products if you scroll a bit further down, you'll see it :) i agree though, I'll need to win the lottery to be able to fund my shopping addiction ;)

      Delete
    2. Charlotte tilbury is definitely a no.1 :) I actually wrote a review on some of her products if you scroll a bit further down, you'll see it :) i agree though, I'll need to win the lottery to be able to fund my shopping addiction ;)

      Delete